Folks,

Groundhog Day has come once more. Don't put away that thermal underwear just yet. That little Pennsylvania rodent has predicted another 6 weeks of winter. I do not know if a US groundhog can predict the weather for other parts of the world. If so, Jens may be doing more pedaling inside than outside for a few more weeks. It might be that long before the Kingdom of Denmark begins to thaw. Dux shivering in Pembrokeshire may well have to deice the wings of his new plane before it flies. Hopefully, the proximity of the sea there will favorably modify the cold.

I look forward to the green renewal and lush beauty of springtime but not the heat and humidity of our summer. That reminds me that before the powerful sun of summer climbs above me, I must do some shopping. I am almost out of industrial grade barbecue sauce. Yes, LeRoy, some folks do still use suntan lotion and sun blockers. I figure if it works for browning birds on a hot grill, surely it will work for me under a sweltering sun. I must keep a lookout for stray dogs attracted by the delicious aroma of browning flesh it is true. However, I can even lick my sticky fingers after every basting. winkngrin

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019