Folks,

SNAFU:

A great craft she is too me bukko. Of course she has twin screws and tons of power.... throbbing, rumbling, growling, unbelievable power. Power to crest the highest wave, put everyone in her wake and never look back. Why else would you buy a boat?

Is it true that it goes so fast that if it weren't for the continuous spray wetting you down your hair would catch fire and your clothing too unless it is flame retardant? I heard that was true. The guy who told me was bandaged and bald.

Dux:

Thanks for posting an update. You are making great progress. Everything looks so tidy and well crafted. How are those broad wings going to be attached to the fuselage?

Grand-children can often say disconcerting things. They have a way of drilling straight to the point without any of that polite adult-like face saving dilly dally. A Christmas flight doesn't seem out of the question to me, you have bags of time. ;\)

I always used old fashioned straight pins myself. Those fashionably color coded push pins are a much better choice. You clever innovator you. ;\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019