JRT,

That parascender chose a perfect evening for his aerial meanderings and no doubt enjoyed the sense of freedom and detachment that only the most basic type of flying will provide.

It has reached my attention that you have been entering the vaults without the obligatory Thompson M1A1 sub-machine gun which has always hung next to the key rack. Familiarity may well breed contempt but you are taking an awful risk by going down there without some instrument of chastisement y'know?

Last night I had the good fortune to obtain a free ticket to the Beach Boys concert at City Hall, Sheffied, and actually got to meet the lads during the intermission and again at the finish were we were allowed to take pics in the company of none other than the legendary Mike Love, Bruce Johnston and David Marks! As expected, the whole set was characterised by brilliant, shattering harmony and powerful musical presentation. I think they performed 52 songs which represented excellent value for money. It seems they will be busy throughout the year back in the States, right through, and well into next year.

'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------