Folks,

Hallelujah! The prodigal has again returned. Welcome home Dux.

SNAFU we'd better call in the search party. No you won't need the radio. Just stick your pointy head out the window and holler, they never even got out of the garden before C51 handed out a quart of whiskey and several pints.

So far, three are passed out in the hedge, two are dancing nude on the front porch and calling out obsenities to all passersby and three are dancing the Tango ring around the rosy style with their shirts off in the fountain in our back garden. And SNAFU, do ask C51 to pull his socks up and stop dancing that ridiculous jig on the sidewalk. Surely as an officer in the RAF he can maintain at least some slight vestige of dignity while in public?

You didn't make it to Duxford? I am surprised that you missed that one. Yes, I do remember the vehicle. I don't doubt that it was completely restored and even placed proudly on display once someone discovered that you once drove it. Do take some pics won't you? Be sure to get a snap of the bullet holes put there by that scorned blond beermaid and the dents in the bonnet where those hookers bailed out at the miltary roadblock.

Wildman and Dux have reported ready for duty. Hmmmmm. That still leaves Z2 apparently AWOL. Perhaps we should start checking all the pubs, hospitals and drunk tanks in Belgium? Yes, I see you waving your hand in the air C51. Do you really think I would choose you of all people to go to Belgium to check out all the pubs? Before you lower your hand you can check out all the hospitals. See if SNAFU wants to go. He can check out the pubs without fear of bodily injury or incarceration.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019