Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
1 minute ago
Okay. I see what your saying. Have not flown as the Observer in...forever. I thought you meant the view was skewed until you recenter (push button) the Track IR. Unless I am hitting the wrong button (and go to Gunner seat seems simple) I am not going to the observer but some v...
see more
48 Views · 2 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - FAQs & Reference
2 hours ago
Not just affinity, but also the priority setting can make a big improvement. Hope it helps!...
see more
89 Views · 4 Comments
DCS World
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by NineLine That is your opinion, and you are welcome to it, all I can tell you is what I know. And I know that isn't good enough until you see results. I was banned by you for asking the VEAO 3rd party contractor with ED where my P40 was and when it would be f...
see more
20,672 Views · 188 Comments
Battle of Britain + Battle of Britain II
3 hours ago
Y'all, It's good to see you, MG! Glad you rattled the shutters. It does sound like you and your heart had a little more excitement and exercise than planned. That you are in one piece is a tribute to a good and quick reaction in your part. But I will never mind a bit of goo...
see more
21,160,297 Views · 11,941 Comments
Community Hall
5 hours ago
I never knew Murphy personally but I could just tell he was a wonderful guy. Call it instinct. ...
see more
23,705 Views · 175 Comments
Community Hall
5 hours ago
Two other things that I find just as fascinating in this video are the fact that they are remote controlling a full size bomber in flight and the camera equipment used to track and follow the aircraft target specifically while its being destroyed and falling to earth....
see more
143 Views · 3 Comments
5 hours ago
Drogo is back ! https://giphy.com/gifs/vintage-people-applause-1ep7zZpTYGcDe/fullscreen...
see more
194,414 Views · 2,057 Comments
Third Wire Series
7 hours ago
Got my aluminum polish out....
see more
1,778,895 Views · 1,304 Comments
8 hours ago
It is but I love it. How cool is it to bump into dozens of aircraft over the front and most have a unique skin? No other sim can boast that I believe. And not made up stuff but true knowledge and history as much as is humanly possible. And I guess I can confess that I sometimes...
see more
321 Views · 13 Comments
RC & Scale Modeling
8 hours ago
Hahaha....I didn't show it on the video, but I actually bent the stick a third the way down - talk about an iron grip! Work is slowed by a few weeks, as a visit to the doctor today to figure out why my rib didn't seem to feel any better than it did a couple weeks ago came with...
see more
388,717 Views · 1,111 Comments
European Air War
Yesterday at 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by rwatsonBob If you want to run win 7 and 10 do a search on setting up a dual boot win 10/7 dual boot setup it's not hard to do and works well,,I did an XP/7 one years ago Thanks, Russ. I'll look into it. The Win 10 computer certainly has enough RAM (32 Gb, ...
see more
1,433 Views · 28 Comments
Wings: Over The Reich
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
OOOhhhhhh, OOOooohhhh, I know, I know! Pick me? Pick me? I have the Change log right here. S!Blade<>< Edit: It's not Fish Tail Exhaust. Edit Edit: Thanks Adger. Cheers! Edit Edit Edit: Has everybody done this 33lima??? ...
see more
72,463 Views · 403 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
Yesterday at 11:26 PM
Please DO NOT POST LOGS on any forum. These are for OBD Support use only. They contain details of your system and will contain details including your order number. Please try the fix posted, it's also in the FAQ> Random crashes in flight are usually down to CPU/Memory prob...
see more
162 Views · 17 Comments
BattleTech
Yesterday at 11:13 PM
On sale today at GOG and Steam. 9 bones, about what DLC is worth....
see more
2,451 Views · 7 Comments
Wings: Over The Reich
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by AdgerHows the 1.19 patch testing going guys. Any news that can be shared? Well, there's a taster in the pics thread......
see more
6,810 Views · 28 Comments
RC & Scale Modeling
Yesterday at 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by DartInscruitable Asians...why would anyone put mixture on the inside of throttle, towards the pilot? Then again, the Italians had their throttles going the wrong way, so.... So did the French....
see more
131 Views · 4 Comments
Star Citizen
Yesterday at 09:39 PM
Good tips there Red! How do you activate auto land,or is it ship specific or a module I need. I have the poverty Aurora MR by the way which I now think is a little limiting. I assume it doesn't have a cargo bay as so far I've carried all my deliveries and dropped them behind the...
see more
960 Views · 38 Comments
Yesterday at 09:33 PM
Flight with Jasta 11 heading off to the front. Ended up in a wild dogfight (hence no pics) with a Spad at low level, with him being slippery as a snake trying to evade me, but I finally got him. Unfortunately "Unconfirmed by Army means unconfirmed.'...
see more
340,321 Views · 1,202 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
Yesterday at 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyerThe women are indeed nice to look at and I was really happy to see Mark Antony again. Which character did he play? For some reason, I was not able to Google or IMDB this name to fit a character in Altered Carbon. Might be the vodka. ...
see more
483 Views · 15 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 07:32 PM
Disrupting the public transport which runs on electricity and thus the most energy efficient mode of transport just shows these people have very little in the ways of brains and are more concerned with vandalism and creating riots than anything else. They have now discredited the...
see more
456 Views · 18 Comments
Yesterday at 07:31 PM
And finally had a quiet moment. It’s the fuel gauge. EDIT: See you already said Fuel Gauge Ace_Piloto. Well your memory is fine. Better then mine obviously because I knew that before. ...
see more
183 Views · 6 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
Yesterday at 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by JJJ65I am sorry, Harry, I do not know how to do it. I think the F6 view is firmly set as multiplication of general cockpit view but I do not know where to tune/modify it. OK, not to worry. Thank you!...
see more
27,158 Views · 121 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
Yesterday at 06:59 PM
Hi, For which plane and sim do you use the wheel inlet and poulet cool flap?...
see more
64,674 Views · 117 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
Yesterday at 06:05 PM
A update, after many emails and me saying id get legal advice they have offered to repair it if at all possible. If it isn't then I expect a new base altogether, they sent me a interior part after I asked to return it for fixing and so I took it as they wanted me to try and fix ...
see more
101 Views · 3 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
Yesterday at 04:23 PM
TrackIR setup guide added to the FAQ section. Direct download here... https://drive.google.com/open?id=18B9XOMRwzsgLcCaDaxSmzca5ag8ZUADx...
see more
606 Views · 21 Comments
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Nike vs B-17
by KraziKanuK. 10/18/19 08:30 PM
Grouch
by Chaz. 10/18/19 01:49 PM
How to pi$$ off Londoners...
by Chucky. 10/17/19 12:16 PM
Video game map size comparison
by DM. 10/17/19 09:45 AM
Happy Thanksgiving
by No105_Archie. 10/13/19 05:15 PM
Happy Birthday US Navy
by oldgrognard. 10/13/19 04:31 PM
American Civil War photos
by KraziKanuK. 10/12/19 04:18 AM
“Masters of Air”
by PanzerMeyer. 10/11/19 10:51 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.