Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
31 seconds ago
Lou, I get so few of them now I don't notice them much either except, as you say, the first 6 to 8 seconds. I am possibly looking at upgrading my old i6700k to a newer Ryzen 5600x and a Sabrent 1TB Rocket 4 Plus NVMe 4.0 Gen4 PCIe M.2 Internal SSD Extreme Performance Solid St...
see more
133 Views · 7 Comments
Community Hall
11 minutes ago
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer All you need is Tora, Tora, Tora on bluray and you can ignore pretty much ignore any other movie ever made about the attack on Pearl Harbor. Agreed, Tora Tora Tora has pride of place in my collection. Just goes to show that all the CGI in al...
see more
396 Views · 16 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by wormfoodMr Jones, a movie about Gareth Jones, a former advisor to Lloyd George who traveled to the Ukraine in the 30s and blew the lid off the famine going on there. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6828390/ Ah yes the infamous "Holodomor" which ha...
see more
1,519,896 Views · 4,669 Comments
1 hour ago
I'm pulling for a room expansion. I'd love to see you work your magic on that Gotha float plane....
see more
1,794 Views · 37 Comments
DCS World
1 hour ago
I've found that playing DCS online with other friends more than makes up for the lack of a dynamic campaign. As JC mentioned, there are some really good user-made custom missions out there....
see more
1,038 Views · 7 Comments
European Air War
2 hours ago
Understood To me host only is better than single mission for single mission games because there are more parameters. The only drawback is the limited choice of loadout whereas in single mission loadout selection there are many choices....
see more
3,512 Views · 68 Comments
DCS World
2 hours ago
I'll be buying it. I'm sure we all realize that if Eagle Dynamics wasn't around, there would be NO developer making new modern combat jet sims....
see more
295 Views · 7 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
3 hours ago
QuoteIntel confirms 11th Gen Core “Rocket Lake-S” is set to launch on March 30 QuoteIntel Rocket Lake Leaks Claim the Core i9-11900K Will Be a $600 CPU...
see more
1,010,166 Views · 2,484 Comments
Elite Dangerous
9 hours ago
Not my roll, the T-10, but Coriolis heaven haha. So many stuffs to mount, install and engineer. What, nine weapons with four large? Look at all those utilities. I also have not rolled with a fighter, but if this were my ship, that would be a certainty. Those shields alone weight ...
see more
44,563 Views · 602 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
11 hours ago
Originally Posted by kksnowbearExcept once again, as I said above, the real reason PCIe 4.0 matters is because of upcoming technologies like RTX I/O and DirectStorage, both of which will require PCIe 4.0. Are you kidding? really? .... Do you know what the technologies that you'r...
see more
1,700 Views · 38 Comments
Community Hall
12 hours ago
Masterchef is back. One of the contestants wrecked a precious lobster. He didn't advance. ...
see more
9,187 Views · 78 Comments
14 hours ago
Fullofit, I am enjoying Rudi's adventures in his new triplane. I regret that I have never had a career that got far enough along to let me fly one. Lou, wonderful to have Freddie back. Epower, so a little bit of the story of the dragon's eye is out of the bag… And Eliza alway...
see more
805,686 Views · 5,175 Comments
15 hours ago
I am SO looking forward to BHaH.II. I drifted away from WOFF because I’d spent several year’s obsessed with it. I feel a new wave of obsession approaching!...
see more
66,737 Views · 464 Comments
After Action Reports
Yesterday at 09:20 PM
Hmm. So you piqued my interest enough to re-install and give it a quick whirl! Like most simulators, you have to fight for a while with the controls before you can actually do anything. I struggled with getting the sim to recognize my key changes so much that I thought the mixtur...
see more
398 Views · 6 Comments
Yesterday at 08:21 PM
Cheers Becker I missed that. Yep I did mention in a previous post about the “date” settings. Thank you for the link Much appreciated ...
see more
500 Views · 18 Comments
Yesterday at 08:03 PM
Hellshade, You probably want to join 10 Sqn. RNAS before August for more Tripe exposure, because No. 10 get Camels in early September. If you want to get a gist of what my pilot's life was like in No. 10, you might like what I've PM'd you over at CombatAce (couldn't attach it h...
see more
418 Views · 7 Comments
Yesterday at 08:00 PM
BB, I echo your comments. Just a great clip to watch! Thanks for posting Aris!...
see more
287 Views · 6 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by AllenOriginally Posted by LiesteIs it? Maybe, but what if you replace 5(7-5) by 5C, where C=(7-5) Yes, I have a "math background" (through/including graduate school - "A"s) and I got "6". Why? 60+5(7-5) is not the same as 60...
see more
656 Views · 18 Comments
Helicopters
Yesterday at 07:44 PM
Broken game. Finally using WhiteKnight to combine hotas and pedals. Collective axis just seems to be Off, 50%, and 100%. No autopilot. No AFCS toggle. No trimmer button on "O'... though I'd use PPJoy+GlovePIE script to auto-trim, anyway No VRS No overspeed. No low rpm ove...
see more
4,795 Views · 27 Comments
Helicopters
Yesterday at 07:32 PM
Hi guys. Found this thread and I think I've followed the instructions. But I can get LB2 working. First things first, I'm basing this of off the 2LB2 2021 Windows 10" download. And as I'm typing this, I'm not using the "Compatibility Modes" 1/ I am past the poi...
see more
23,329 Views · 25 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 07:28 PM
see more
33,512 Views · 215 Comments
European Air War
Yesterday at 07:20 PM
Check your PMs again because I still have no feedback re- GoG that I need before I can reply....
see more
145 Views · 1 Comments
EECH / EEAH
Yesterday at 06:40 PM
Thanks for the info. That D:\GOG Games\Apache vs Havoc folder (default folder created by GOG installer) also had \aphavoc folder inside it beside \cohokum folder added in later so it should work which it did at first. Which was weird it didn't later......
see more
154 Views · 4 Comments
Elite Dangerous
Yesterday at 05:32 PM
All builds updated with the latest changes (pretty sure). Only ship missing is my DBS, not sure what to do with it or if I'll keep it, so not on the list yet. And it's a never ending thing really. I might work some GSRs in to a few more ships, now that I have access to them. An...
see more
2,009 Views · 11 Comments
Music
Yesterday at 05:31 PM
Some stuff out of the eighties. ...
see more
659,917 Views · 1,541 Comments
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Where are you from? test
by NoFlyBoy. 02/28/21 03:51 AM
British Army cooks 1960
by PanzerMeyer. 02/28/21 12:47 AM
Join me my brothers and sisters.
by NoFlyBoy. 02/26/21 02:34 PM
The Battle of Verdun Lego style
by PanzerMeyer. 02/25/21 07:53 PM
Dinossaurs tv show behind the scenes
by Blade_RJ. 02/25/21 07:13 PM
Poorly written historical pieces
by oldgrognard. 02/25/21 07:28 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.