Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
14 minutes ago
truezzL, What side are you flying? What year? Generally speaking, individual "skins" are fairly rare for Allied planes, especially the British, throughout the war. German planes will also tend to look the same, at least early in the war. ...
see more
86 Views · 2 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
21 minutes ago
I think Shadow may be referring to the rundll32.exe problem that causes some computers to hang when starting a mission. For me, it happens the first time I try to run BHaH2 after I have rebooted my computer. Terminating the program and starting it again always fixes it for me, un...
see more
234 Views · 4 Comments
Armor Simulations - General
4 hours ago
QuoteWe don´t have much tank sims, but If we cherry pick we even have less! In other words any Improvements on what we already have are a big welcome, at least for some. I agree, as the same goes even for M1tP2 which in fact is in the title and is being compared at the start o...
see more
1,375 Views · 22 Comments
4 hours ago
Outstanding! *edit: will the control arm move when you are done, or is it locked in place? *double edit: You should really up your game and rig it so the control surfaces move when you move the stick! ...
see more
343 Views · 4 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
4 hours ago
Some pics from the public demo's 'Proving Ground' wherein you can take the playable vehicles for a run. Reckon this will be a must-have for me when it's released. Good sign that the devs plan DLCs and are aware of the level of interest in adding UK forces. ...
see more
26 Views · 0 Comments
EAW 1.6+
4 hours ago
see more
98,108 Views · 312 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by AllenOriginally Posted by LiesteAllen, have you ever watched the old BBC series "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" and "Smiley's People" - I think you would like them given your current watch list. Looked interesting. I started the "buy...
see more
1,892,014 Views · 5,573 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:43 PM
Dungeon of the endless On sale (80% off) 2,39€ Steam: Dugeon of the Endless Steam store Very well worth it. Red...
see more
111,188 Views · 445 Comments
Yesterday at 09:34 PM
Hallo @JJJ65, Yes, I know. But I don't work with Java, so I try other solutions. Greetings!...
see more
2,581 Views · 26 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 08:04 PM
Sharing a few reviews of Hitman 3. These were mostly written a year ago when the game was released. After waiting it out for a year, I'm catching up on my reading to fortify my decision, which could be to buy it now or wait. Who am I kidding? PC Gamer IGN Gamespot Eur...
see more
3,976 Views · 20 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 07:46 PM
As my Irish ancestors on mom's side would say eeeeejits !!...
see more
195 Views · 1 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 07:21 PM
Since disposing of my gaming rig I'm playing mostly World of Warships on my trusty old lappy. I've just started carriers after 7 years of playing in WoW. I've had to resist the temptation to put my fist through the screen a number of times so far. Who decided playing CV's was fun...
see more
69,112 Views · 469 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
Yesterday at 06:44 PM
Multiple Simultaneous actions and inputs, as well as outputs, are possible using basic components such as Double Pole Single Throw and Double Pole Double Throw Switches. These switches allow us to create and control two completely different circuits which can be multiple inputs,...
see more
23 Views · 0 Comments
Outer Space Simulation & Combat Games
Yesterday at 04:19 PM
Struggling with it but having a lot of fun doing so ...
see more
132 Views · 2 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
Yesterday at 01:58 PM
I reached the fourth region in the game, another 'long range' map. And it's frustrating. Let me 'splain. No there is too much, let me sum up. These long-range maps are configured in such a way that the sniping spot is obvious, with very little in the way of alternate hides. Ther...
see more
15,580 Views · 44 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
Yesterday at 01:43 PM
Think I'll wait awhile to see how this makes progress and gets a few updates... starting to look quite good....
see more
1,638 Views · 11 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 12:54 PM
Tell your Zoomer they don't eat. My sisters and I take turn go to grocery store every week for the whole family because we don't want to risk our parents (70's age) getting Covid....
see more
269 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 04:48 AM
I was mostly into his hits, but he was an unforgettable star of the era. Meatloaf will be missed. Rest in Peace....
see more
545 Views · 15 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 04:20 AM
never watch it even though i had it for years, but that is drama......war movies means RATATATA BOOM...
see more
418 Views · 9 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
Yesterday at 03:13 AM
Originally Posted by FlyingToasterIt is definitely worth seeing on the big screen. I saw it last week, and found it amazing. The 1984 film is fun, but this one is much better - it does leave out some bits from the book, but I think they were fine to leave out. In my group were a...
see more
64,136 Views · 110 Comments
Community Hall
01/21/22 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyerThanks. I'll refer to this video for the day when I need to clear a building of dangerous tangos. Hopefully you'll fare better than your uncle did. ...
see more
325 Views · 3 Comments
Outer Space Simulation & Combat Games
01/21/22 07:09 PM
Lost Scavenger Is like Neo Scavenger by Blue Bottle games. I really liked Neo Scavenger, it was unique and quite hardcore but I had a ton of fun with it, so when I saw this a few days ago I Instantly bought it. I was about to make a video on It because the only ones on YT were/a...
see more
46,497 Views · 71 Comments
DCS World
01/21/22 06:57 PM
Looking good. ...
see more
19,900 Views · 51 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
01/21/22 02:29 PM
Some interesting aircraft in WW1!...
see more
210 Views · 1 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
01/21/22 10:00 AM
Corroboration of above post: QuoteIntel Goes Big & Aims To Build World’s Largest Chip Plant For $20 Billion In a fresh report courtesy of Time Magazine, the company has confirmed that it will build a new $20 billion plant in the American state of Ohio, with the facility i...
see more
1,411,039 Views · 2,735 Comments
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Tsunami!
by RedToo. 01/22/22 04:54 PM
CQB pro tips
by Blade_RJ. 01/21/22 02:23 PM
Meatloaf
by DM. 01/21/22 08:59 AM
So...do ya think you have what it takes?
by Nixer. 01/21/22 02:59 AM
The Tonga Eruption From Space
by Arthonon. 01/20/22 01:44 AM
Wally Schirra interview with Tom Wolfe 1979
by Coot. 01/19/22 08:52 AM
Microsoft just bought activision blizzard
by Blade_RJ. 01/18/22 03:20 PM
Bald and Bankrupt
by Sluggish Controls. 01/16/22 05:13 AM
93 old ww1 vet shared his experiemce (1988)
by Blade_RJ. 01/16/22 04:00 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.