Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Outer Space Simulation & Combat Games
21 minutes ago
No game is perfect, that's a given, but I've enjoyed every Bethesda game I've played and I'm pretty sure I'll buy this one too. For me, I'm playing a game, I don't look that deeply into it, and if it's giving me enjoyment and great exploration moments if it's a open world game, t...
see more
697 Views · 7 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
31 minutes ago
Lovely stuff mate!...
see more
34,960 Views · 102 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
I just added that to the list PanzerMeyer thankyou. It looks very interesting. I've also always wanted to see the Sharpe series with Sean Bean. I also recently watched The Most Reluctant Convert: The Untold Story of C.S. Lewis which was very good....
see more
2,031,355 Views · 6,027 Comments
Naval Simulations
4 hours ago
I will have to give this a look....
see more
239 Views · 1 Comments
Community Hall
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by NoFlyBoySaw second episode. Better. Keep in mind that Westworld has always been a "slow burn" series so you have to give each season at least 3 or 4 episodes before you can see the pieces start to fit together as to what is going on. Right now it...
see more
1,775 Views · 22 Comments
Music
8 hours ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onjt2L2lDEY&t=30s Kickass movie and the music adds to the fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV_j39lMwU8&t=6s ...
see more
1,360 Views · 16 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Hi, Planning for this event continues - To those interested in being a participant - please find the forms attached. Participant Agreement - Registration - Overnight Camping. Please let me know if there are any questions. These forms must be returned by July30, 2022 This is...
see more
1,123 Views · 4 Comments
Sim Racing - General
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
Just seen the highlights, so sad I missed this race On the plus side, this year seems to deliver, I'll see good ones for sure ...
see more
104,455 Views · 821 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:55 PM
From Wikipedia entry on "X-Plane" civil flight sim: QuoteX-Plane differentiates itself from other simulators by implementing an aerodynamic model called blade element theory.[13] Traditionally, flight simulators emulate the real-world performance of an aircraft by usin...
see more
624 Views · 16 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by DartOriginally Posted by Blade_RJdo you have portuguese ancestry Dart ? Nope. What an odd question, though. I'm a first generation American. My family said to hell with arduous sea voyages and flew coach on TWA back in '63. It's almost exclusively Sw...
see more
189 Views · 6 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
Yesterday at 10:48 PM
Complete disassembly. This is now the third time that I disassemble such a throttle. I'm slowly becoming a WH professional. If one of the 5 switches in the front plate is broken, you really have to disassemble the whole throttle to get the board out. Then you still have the prob...
see more
70,656 Views · 352 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 09:48 PM
RIP...
see more
145 Views · 1 Comments
Yesterday at 08:36 PM
Hi all, The upper wing ailerons are supposed to be close to the outboard trailing edges of the centre section. Once assembled, there is a 2.5 mm gap where the centre section moulding did not include an extension to meet the ends of the ailerons. Making inserts to fill the gaps is...
see more
247 Views · 4 Comments
Yesterday at 05:59 PM
see more
48 Views · 0 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 04:43 PM
My parents where visiting friends, and just wanted to get me and the other boy out of their hair. They gave us money for the movie, The Thing just happened to be playing....
see more
394 Views · 8 Comments
Sim Racing - General
Yesterday at 04:14 PM
I haven't been driving or flying anything sadly. In the midst of packing up our duplex and preparing to move into our first house. My interests have always been more on the vintage side of things - I love the classic cars. The modern cars and tracks just don't hold my interest ...
see more
1,910 Views · 52 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 01:59 PM
I love everything about the broadcast, especially the live miked players and coaches and, yes, I love that drone cam! Whoever is flying that thing got mad skills! The Championship Game is on tonight on FOX at 7:30 PM EST. Check it out! -V...
see more
166 Views · 4 Comments
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
Yesterday at 10:06 AM
Very, very nice!......
see more
40 Views · 1 Comments
Armor Simulations - General
Yesterday at 05:28 AM
Forgive this post, but I change my sig and wish to test it. Humanity is truly showing how low an animal it is. Al (Evil from near Detroit) "The 10th Amendment simply says that any powers that aren’t mentioned in the Constitution as belonging to the government belong to th...
see more
38,070 Views · 87 Comments
Yesterday at 05:16 AM
Oh okay. No problem I get that lol. Just glad to be able to read the great posts at all. =)...
see more
191 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 05:10 AM
This is all because of DRM no doubt. instead of removing the necessity to call home, they simply shut down the systems. Older AC titles DLCs will be unable to be downloaded or instaled after september 1st https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/...online-services-september-2022/000...
see more
127 Views · 0 Comments
Yesterday at 02:51 AM
see more
63 Views · 0 Comments
After Action Reports
07/02/22 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by carrick58Nigel Broadsword Capt, RN Scouting Flotilla Inshore Squadron HMS Pinafore 5th rate 28 guns. In company with HMS ELL ( Sloop of War 20 Gun ) , we slipped cable from Sandy Hill Anchorage . Our two ships cruized our patrol area. Sighting Aux Cr...
see more
753 Views · 3 Comments
RC & Scale Modeling
07/02/22 08:01 PM
Yep. There's actually two videos up... The first is the brake installation...well, the new improved handle for the brakes and running the cables, anyhow, with a little bit on the actual drum brakes themselves. With that, I realized that work on the fuselage is pretty ...
see more
770,795 Views · 1,229 Comments
European Air War
07/02/22 02:35 PM
Very nice of you to release upgrades for both GOG and Steam versions of the game....
see more
693 Views · 13 Comments
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
RIP Shockwave (driver and truck).
by MarkG. 07/03/22 07:43 PM
A glimpse at my day job.
by Dart. 07/03/22 03:16 PM
The USFL
by Vince H. 07/02/22 04:13 PM
Happy Canada Day
by WangoTango. 07/01/22 04:27 PM
Is this normal Air Force training?
by NoFlyBoy. 06/30/22 11:02 PM
Please correct me if I'm wrong....
by PanzerMeyer. 06/30/22 04:45 PM
Hershel “Woody” Williams was 98
by F4UDash4. 06/29/22 12:57 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.