Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Community Hall
13 minutes ago
LAST WARTIME DESTROYER CAPTAIN DIES AGED 105 QuoteThe Royal Navy has lost its last link with a rare breed of men who helped deliver victory over the U-boat. Lieutenant Commander John Manners, who has died aged 105, is believed to have been the last of the Royal Navy’s World ...
see more
4 Views · 0 Comments
Community Hall
14 minutes ago
Originally Posted by VaderiniThat is simply not true. Here in Europe, governments don't suffer from the same disorganization and inefficiency you point out. Furthermore, the "In the private world if you make stupid wasteful mistakes you lose money, lose customers and then y...
see more
2,666 Views · 61 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
23 minutes ago
Sgt. Ainslie Harris 40 RFC May 28, 1917 Redler and Harris had just cleaned up from their last patrol of the day. 40 RFC now shared Bruay with 23 RFC who had arrived today. “Those boys are flyin Spads hoss! Lets go have a look” Harris said. The two pilots walked to the othe...
see more
445,852 Views · 3,572 Comments
EECH / EEAH
42 minutes ago
Hey. Have you got installer from this post https://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads....is-out-eech-20th-anniversary#Post4516373 not from some other in-process development discussion? That does not sound normal. It's true that Kiowa has single engine, and in the latest version it's in ...
see more
14 Views · 1 Comments
Jane's F-15 & F/A-18
59 minutes ago
If you have USAF CD inserted, I just noticed that campaign videos will trigger a crash to desktop with wine emulation. Either, remove the USAF CD. Or, disabling emulation by renaming or deleting ddraw.dll from USAF main directory. All this only apply if you're using my modified v...
see more
61,323 Views · 90 Comments
RTS / Historical Strategy
1 hour ago
Here's my France in 1703. I think I'm too far behind to get Mare Nostrum. But I've taken all of the most expensive land aside from England and Italy. At this stage of the game, and with my tech and ideas, I can take huge tracts of land in places like North Africa, Balkans and Ana...
see more
256,778 Views · 652 Comments
Wings: Over The Reich
3 hours ago
Thanks Blade_Meister, I'm enjoying a lot, it's a great sim. My question is mainly about downloading single missions made by players, do you know any site? As the engine is CFS3 I imagine it should be possible to find sinlge missions, just to learn a bit how to use the mission edi...
see more
89 Views · 2 Comments
European Air War
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by MarkEAWI wonder if they have the source code and old tools (and there src) they used to make EAW. I doubt it. In any case what this thread is about is a remake of their "B-17 Flying Fortress" and not EAW ...
see more
172 Views · 7 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
3 hours ago
sure! if you print it, Ill buy it!...
see more
375,838 Views · 595 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
3 hours ago
Hi just about finished an FW190 looking cockpit and need help or information on buying 1/1 scale cockpit placards to finish my pit off I’ve looked on the net and 1/24 scale is about the biggest I can see any help would be fantastic. Thank you in advance....
see more
18 Views · 0 Comments
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by JJJ65 You can use Pilot Log Editor. Simply create new pilot and transfer him to existing unit. All pilots will be preserved and you come to the same squadron that your dead pilot left. Thank you for this info. JJJ - will give it a go should I lose a pilot ...
see more
1,101 Views · 31 Comments
Community Hall
5 hours ago
All this arguing is going to be moot if we don't fix the massive debt bubble that is growing every day....
see more
75,756 Views · 83 Comments
Community Hall
6 hours ago
1:30AM...gets up, stumbles to kitchen (laptop on table) and orders a $90.00 450p. Strategy Guide from 1995! This hobby...feels so good to be back. 'Night y'all. ...
see more
1,671 Views · 76 Comments
ARMA Series
7 hours ago
Got it....
see more
20,554 Views · 136 Comments
Community Hall
7 hours ago
1240 am snack: 3 premium beef sausage hot dogs each with a different kind of mustard ...
see more
2,019 Views · 59 Comments
Community Hall
10 hours ago
DCS, IL2, starcitizen...
see more
341 Views · 12 Comments
12 hours ago
Thanks Von S!!...
see more
285 Views · 6 Comments
Music
12 hours ago
Dion DiMucci just released a new album. The same Dion of Dion and the Belmonts fame. Its a big collaboration with a lot of other famous musicians. Excited to listen to it, if I can set aside the time, lol....
see more
124 Views · 4 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Wow.......
see more
3,675 Views · 43 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
Yesterday at 10:56 PM
I got excited when it was released and made this video. Hope you don’t mind me sharing it with you....
see more
445 Views · 12 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
lol yes gents, definitely had the pucker factor, if I was not so.............relaxed ...
see more
137 Views · 3 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
Yesterday at 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by RumpelhardtI was looking at getting an Oculus Rift S but they seem to be out of stock every where. Is there something new on the horizon that I might be missing? Well the HP REverb G2 is coming this fall and preorders will be taken soon.. I hear good things...
see more
217 Views · 3 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
Yesterday at 09:50 PM
Hallo, new weekend-evening-test again in relation to FPS: I have tested combinations of the mods with "01_VonS_MaxFPSnGraphicsGPUtuner_ver1.1.1", with default settings and Free Flight over Alsace / Habsheim (Mulhouse): result: Elevation-mesh-data: It seems it is even...
see more
2,659 Views · 56 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
Yesterday at 09:27 PM
Hallo @Sandbagger, I I have written a PM to you. Greetings!...
see more
1,283 Views · 11 Comments
Modern Era
Yesterday at 09:27 PM
<One last update before I put this away for a day or two.> Another example why DOS is so important with these games... The Fleet Defender sound configuration file is CONFIG.SND. There are two ways to configure this file for your system sound, from the DOS prompt using INS...
see more
118 Views · 3 Comments
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
The Last British Destroyer Commander of WWII
by F4UDash4. 05/30/20 12:43 PM
I'm down to one game.....
by PanzerMeyer. 05/29/20 02:19 PM
Would you purchase a flight sim...
by MarkG. 05/28/20 04:33 PM
GAO and the F-35
by Nixer. 05/28/20 02:32 PM
Best band in a guitar?
by TerribleTwo. 05/28/20 11:49 AM
SpaceX Manned Launch
by Arthonon. 05/27/20 05:13 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.