Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Community Hall
20 minutes ago
I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when this large trouble-making biker walked up, grabbed my drink, and drank it down in one swig. "Well, whatcha gonna do about it?" he said menacingly as I burst into tears. "This is the worst day of my life" I sai...
see more
11 Views · 0 Comments
IL-2: Great Battles
21 minutes ago
http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/file/3699-il-2-spitfire-mkixe-fleet-air-arm-nf501-1946/ http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/file/3700-il-2-spitfire-mkixe-aeronavale-esc-54s-pr145-hyeres-1948/ ...
see more
6,669 Views · 28 Comments
Community Hall
28 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Blade_RJOriginally Posted by ArthononOriginally Posted by NH2112Originally Posted by ArthononI just think that experimental aircraft can be small and unmanned, like drones, so I don't think comparisons to a manned F-18 are meaningful. As small as a hummingb...
see more
810 Views · 56 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
43 minutes ago
First flights with Fokker 50 for X-Plane 11. Aircraft by Carenado. Fokker 50 -> link to video I hope you like this video ...
see more
7 Views · 0 Comments
IL-2: Great Battles
45 minutes ago
there is also another flyable to be released as well - hopefully another mark of Spitfire....
see more
55 Views · 2 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
1 hour ago
. Carrick, those new Hun scouts are a handful. Going up against them in those old Aircos has to be frightening. Hope Keith gets assigned a comely nurse - again. Raine, I wonder what Alex has up her stylish, feminine sleeve. Fingers crossed James can make it back across the C...
see more
161,121 Views · 1,833 Comments
Wings: Over The Reich
1 hour ago
Thanks Stache. SBlade!...
see more
413 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
Oh, what the hell, in the weekend's action...... Spurs just lost to Leicester, 2-1, with each team having goals ruled out by VAR. Spurs are nearing crisis mode, they coughed up two leads this week alone, against the Foxes and mid-week in the UCL against Olympiakos. Leicester are...
see more
3,549 Views · 76 Comments
European Air War
2 hours ago
This is of potential interest to me as well, so tagging along....
see more
291 Views · 7 Comments
Elite Dangerous
2 hours ago
I'd second that. It seems to take forever to level up. I found Trade the easiest after deep core mining became a thing, though OG mining Painite seems to be the new hotness. I'm dabbling with Elite again, grinding up Empire rank to get a Cutter, then I was going to work on the Ex...
see more
349 Views · 17 Comments
DCS World
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by mdwahttps://youtu.be/czFjt4_i1MU what a year 2014 was.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNuc1-1Dquc...
see more
119,906 Views · 445 Comments
Community Hall
4 hours ago
I say let them go and let natural selection do its work...
see more
276 Views · 6 Comments
WW II
5 hours ago
thanks - oh thats quite a lenghty sequence for the the FSDOE addons, i think i will just skip it for now, and spend time on the cd patched version - very odd that the game cd came with its patch in a separate folder, i would have thought they would just apply the patch to the gam...
see more
305 Views · 4 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
5 hours ago
New playthrough on the way, true classic from DID. First mission completed: https://youtu.be/aCEN7CpKoEI more to come....
see more
45 Views · 0 Comments
DCS: A-10C Warthog - Technical issues
6 hours ago
I've had trouble moving from DCS v1.5 to v2.5 so wanted to keep v1.5 working but alas it finally failed when I migrated to Windows 10, and I was stuck with v2.5. Recently I discovered that v1.5 is working again, but I had already migrated to v2.5, so now to get Helios working ag...
see more
14 Views · 0 Comments
Community Hall
7 hours ago
Originally Posted by ZamzowI watched the whole video, all I saw was capitalization of reduced resolutions and higher refresh rates. I did a lot of gaming on CRT monitors. I was a Luddite with that for a long time, I don't see why I'd go back now... But I can get how using obso...
see more
374 Views · 9 Comments
7 hours ago
Very bad weather mission Result : collision while landing ...
see more
325,435 Views · 1,170 Comments
European Air War
10 hours ago
RIBob, can you point me to the SC_2 eng document?...
see more
312 Views · 5 Comments
Community Hall
11 hours ago
Originally Posted by cichlidfanOriginally Posted by ZamzowOld people suck, and young people suck. Unfortunately for me I'm getting near getting old... We all suck, just at different levels. Since I am now 60 I find that folks younger than I suck more but I forgive them since ...
see more
237 Views · 7 Comments
European Air War
11 hours ago
Good post there RIBob. Yeah the Chipset is usally the first to update before activating Windows. But sometimes the WinUpdate drivers are used instead if the user hasn't used the motherboard Driver CD and/or gone to the manufactures web site for newer chipset drivers. Updated ch...
see more
747 Views · 17 Comments
European Air War
12 hours ago
Running Windows 10 64 bit - no problems whatsoever . EAW Aces Over Europe , 160 and 1.28 , glide mode . Joystick Saitek x52 and Trackir5....
see more
299 Views · 9 Comments
14 hours ago
Never mind about your PM topic limit. I pasted my message to the last post in our last PM conversation, so you can find it there....
see more
76 Views · 1 Comments
Wings: Over The Reich - Technical Issues
15 hours ago
Looks like the HUD Airspeed indicator is not matching the cockpit gauge....
see more
17 Views · 0 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
15 hours ago
Malcom Reynolds....
see more
736 Views · 15 Comments
Wings: Over The Reich - Technical Issues
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
Have to agree with Pol Jonny_bass,Trackir or alternative headtracking is a worthwhile investment. Do you fly with a joystick? does it have the POV,S on the stick? you can use them to pan around...You can also use the mouse to look aswell pal....
see more
39 Views · 2 Comments
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Joke
by vocatx. 09/21/19 03:42 PM
The Epitome of Stupidity
by bones. 09/20/19 06:34 PM
GRW Breakpoint Commercial
by Bill_Grant. 09/20/19 01:32 PM
Reality check
by KraziKanuK. 09/20/19 10:56 AM
Interesting AIM News
by F4UDash4. 09/19/19 11:34 AM
Has anyone watched "Brightburn?"
by letterboy1. 09/17/19 11:19 PM
Oh No, Mike Patey`s Draco has been lost
by JimK. 09/17/19 04:41 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.