Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
30 seconds ago
If you are in the exact same aircraft then they should not change - or something else changed (ATI driver settings etc?). Maybe you switched to a different a/c with different instruments/shaped glass. If this is PE make sure you updated to the latest version too we added a few m...
see more
102 Views · 3 Comments
DCS World
12 minutes ago
Originally Posted by GrayGhostI don't know how you can live with all this negativity in you........... It just so happens that Eagle Dynamics are the gift incompetence that just keeps on giving not delivering How many promises and early-access platforms have we seen from these...
see more
281 Views · 8 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
34 minutes ago
Thanks for doing these, jerbear....
see more
235 Views · 17 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
57 minutes ago
Yes, each pixel seems to be surrounded by black -- the pixels don't merge into a continuous color. I had never seen that effect before as this was my first foray into VR. Also, in my tests, the wide field of view is like looking at a roughly 3.5 foot wide monitor at about 30&quo...
see more
1,270 Views · 7 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
Found this was very illuminating. I wasn’t aware of a good bit of it. Worth the read. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_World_War_I...
see more
250 Views · 16 Comments
EAW 1.6+
2 hours ago
Trying the new exe with Moggy's Dunkirk ...
see more
1,581 Views · 11 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
Yes sir PM and he played a great Charles Lindbergh captured the man well a movie and book I read once a year and never tire of it,,One of my childhood heroes,,Both Jimmy Stewart and Charles Lindbergh...
see more
3,364 Views · 109 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite*2000 Miata that is Oops. Heh. I should have picked up on that 'cause you said NB. Nice pair....
see more
1,066 Views · 74 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
3 hours ago
I hear ya, but they got me this time. LOL...
see more
11,527 Views · 43 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
3 hours ago
Mission Editor is SUPERB! I never used it back in 2017, and I now realize what I missed...thanks a bunch Jara! Regards, Jeff...
see more
176,385 Views · 699 Comments
Community Hall
4 hours ago
"It wasn't me, I swear. I was somewhere else and I have witnesses!"...
see more
483 Views · 26 Comments
Combat Air Patrol 2
5 hours ago
Resurrecting this thread.... Every time it comes up on STEAM SALE I get interested... until I read the latest comments and I wonder if it will EVER be close to done. Any updates from those of you who are playing it through the updates?...
see more
7,381 Views · 16 Comments
Community Hall
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by NoFlyBoyIt don't take time to make meatballs. Ground meat, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper. Same amount of time it takes to shape 1 lb of ground beef into 4 hamburger patties. I ran out of time half way through your comment so I just microwaved some frozen ...
see more
296 Views · 17 Comments
IL-2: Great Battles
5 hours ago
Finally got BoS last week, paid full price because I was itching to get back into this stuff. Loved it, worth full price for sure. But lo and behold! A Steam sale cometh! Everything except the latest expansion and planes is 75% off. Got Kuban and Moscow, plus a few extra plane...
see more
34 Views · 0 Comments
SAM Simulator
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by molnibalageThe S-75 family-v2 is available. Where?...
see more
3,567 Views · 5 Comments
SAM Simulator
6 hours ago
I guess Hpasp works in Almaz-Antey... ...
see more
585,441 Views · 762 Comments
SAM Simulator
6 hours ago
The S-125 family-v2 is available....
see more
1,316 Views · 1 Comments
Elite Dangerous
6 hours ago
I avoided the FSS and DSS for a long time. It doesn't take long to be proficient with them... as long as you are ok with the mind numbing repetition If you can Engineer the DSS it makes the Surface Scans so much quicker. Again, I avoided this for a long time but shouldn't have...
see more
1,561 Views · 28 Comments
Jane's F-15 & F/A-18
6 hours ago
Check your PM's...
see more
120 Views · 1 Comments
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
7 hours ago
Sweet pics Pattle, send SM this virtual beer I have here will you? Looking forward to buy a new keyboard every 30 missions with the Martlet for those manual gears. (well, I usually make 60 missions since I rarely have to land - for reasons I will not tell here)...
see more
162 Views · 8 Comments
IL-2: Great Battles
7 hours ago
http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/file/3788-il-2-spitfire-mkixe-iaf-101-sqn-1949/ ...
see more
10,961 Views · 30 Comments
Falcon 4.0
7 hours ago
Haha a moderator's rep farm The mods were shady. ...
see more
18,351 Views · 88 Comments
Community Hall
7 hours ago
This is really cool to read. Kinda our Generation's race to the moon....
see more
290 Views · 10 Comments
Music
8 hours ago
Does anyone here know that "The Who" released a new album this past December? It's just Daltrey and Townshend now but I'm impressed that these guys are still rocking. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_(album)...
see more
21 Views · 0 Comments
Community Hall
8 hours ago
Originally Posted by BD-123 grunting for no apparent reason bending down.. I do this already and I'm only 47!...
see more
182 Views · 5 Comments
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Cousins might have prevented the First World War
by oldgrognard. 01/23/20 11:06 PM
RIP US Volunteers
by Mad Max. 01/23/20 09:49 PM
Thoughts to live by....
by Bill_Grant. 01/23/20 05:13 PM
Deadly Animals ... Roosters
by Haggart. 01/23/20 04:18 AM
Beware of falling iguanas!
by CyBerkut. 01/22/20 03:46 PM
Ikea meatball secret revealed!
by Bill_Grant. 01/22/20 02:47 PM
Terry Jones
by PanzerMeyer. 01/22/20 01:44 PM
What will be your famous last words?
by NoFlyBoy. 01/22/20 01:58 AM
TS is down
by WingNuts01. 01/22/20 01:31 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.