Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
7 minutes ago
Albert, there’s no way to catch up to that Fokker-killing machine. Not enough time. As to those SPADs, they really did a number on Raben’s Fokker. Good thing August was keepin an eye on his cousin. I just don’t understand why Klaus is always getting picked as the favourite ...
see more
1,270,242 Views · 7,054 Comments
Community Hall
24 minutes ago
Hehe. I know how to approach this... "Space Camp" (1986) is one of her favorite movies and I assume a good portion was shot in Huntsville. That'll be my next 80's movie night suggestion if it's not my turn (she'll bite). "Space Camp" is at least an 80 proof ...
see more
18 Views · 4 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
30 minutes ago
I would too (well maybe not full price exactly), but having just dropped 100 hours in to the nearly-as-old FNV my brain's been acclimated. My only concern is if I can get it to actually run. Sale's through the 26th....
see more
19,273 Views · 309 Comments
Community Hall
50 minutes ago
I'd guess the atomic bomb and radar...
see more
179 Views · 4 Comments
Naval Simulations
51 minutes ago
A relaxing game/sim were sailing and surviving is the main theme... No combat, guns etc. Just learn to be a sailor and survive. Steam: Sailwind Steam store Red...
see more
5 Views · 0 Comments
Site Feedback & Suggestions
56 minutes ago
Originally Posted by ArgonVFor me, it's on the right side of the screen - a yellow button: https://www.paypal.com/donate?token...YvqYUDRlsQUVLne382fKtSydrcWEJId0nnqO4v4i I don't see the button, but maybe it's my configuration. That link is all I need...thanks....
see more
25 Views · 3 Comments
IL-2: Great Battles
2 hours ago
If you can manage Windows 7, BoB's successor BoB2-WoV patched to BDG 2.13 is still a great choice for an immersive and realistic 'war going on' campaign experience; if on Win 10, Felizpe's patch over at A2A's BoB2 forums will get you as far as BDG 2.06. Still as close to the fee...
see more
3,283 Views · 35 Comments
Naval Simulations
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by GigoletyI would like to find a submarine naval simulator. Do we have something available on the market? Could someone give me a suggestion where to search? Thanks Some to get you´re feet wet... Janes 688i H/K, EA Sub Command, Sonalyst Dangerous Waters, ...
see more
2,302 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
The enthusiasm is infectious! Well, I'm excited, as we get down to the business end of this phenomenal season. I talked earlier of elevation. It tends not to stand out on television, and even in the sim it seems subdued somehow. Think about a track like the Red Bull Ring, or S...
see more
23,043 Views · 299 Comments
Battle of Britain + Battle of Britain II
2 hours ago
September 10th opens with another huge raid apparently headed for London - Hostile 201, five hundred-plus. Against this lot, I can put up patrols from six squadrons, a total of just forty-eight fighters! First into action are the six Spitfires on 92 Squadron, coming across f...
see more
390,666 Views · 492 Comments
Falcon - Training
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by DBondYeah, those weapons are amazing, especially JSOW since you can curve them to hit along the axis of advance of a column or what have you. Have you tried the SDBs? I love JSOW, very simple to use and to understand. Some nice GPS coordinates and enjoy ...
see more
5,522 Views · 5 Comments
Falcon 4.0
5 hours ago
Thank you Polak, finally we got an answer! ;-)...
see more
113 Views · 3 Comments
Community Hall
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyerI know many people have historical inaccuracy nitpicks with "Saving Private Ryan" but that entire battle sequence in the small French town in the third act of the film is one of the absolutely best executed battle sequences in any film ev...
see more
848 Views · 21 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
5 hours ago
The end goal of my pit is to be able to fly the following aircraft of this simulations with the right HOTAS, as far as possible: DCS (Jets): F-14A/B, F-15C/E, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10A/C (Mudhen still missing but in the works) DCS (Helos): AH-64D, OH-58D, UH-1H and mayb...
see more
11,025 Views · 67 Comments
EAW 1.6+
5 hours ago
We have one. The "Barges" theatre has them, but I want to check them out further, and modify the convoy files (which are from an early version with fewer values). Axis mixed interdiction to Foreness: ...
see more
69 Views · 2 Comments
European Air War
8 hours ago
Looking at the screenie in a post in the EAWPro sub-forum I am curious about the description I am not allowed to post in the EAWPro sub-forum, but I have a question, so I am asking it here QuoteAs my team mate Frank (age 85) collides with his enemy in an online mission Th...
see more
28 Views · 0 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
11 hours ago
Here are a few showing some of the damage effects that are part of the new Spitfires. Note the oil streaming from the bullet hole in the oil cooler. A flash fire of coolant following the pressurized coolant system being ruptured by hits to the radiator. Coolant streaming fro...
see more
952 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by RSColonel_131stDrachinifel did a very good (as most of his are) videos on the subject: As an Euro, not too familiar with the US Civil War and even less so with it's naval aspect, I found it a fascinating story. Love the Drach....
see more
289 Views · 6 Comments
European Air War
Yesterday at 09:39 PM
Don't see that card in Tom's Gfx Card Hierarchy:https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gpu-hierarchy,4388.html Here it is, I think: https://www.ebay.com/itm/174949554791?hash=item28bbce5a67:g:p3gAAOSwjZJhS49m Suggest you update the drivers straight from AMD/Radeon right away, bef...
see more
146 Views · 1 Comments
Falcon 4.0
Yesterday at 09:34 PM
The sim just cant be kept down Falcon forever... Changelog: Falcon BMS 4.35 U3 Please find the changelog for Falcon BMS 4.35.3: Code ATC: - Improved flight insertion according to take off time. - Fixes a bug where the ATC was missing some calls in case leader was dead and new...
see more
53 Views · 0 Comments
European Air War
Yesterday at 09:23 PM
List of Gfx cards affected: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/it...orting-gtx-600-and-700-gpus-from-october Supplimentary info concerning OpSys no longer supported:https://techxplore.com/news/2021-06-nvidia-windows-kepler-gpus.html What does this mean? Not an Expert, but Nvidi...
see more
25 Views · 0 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
Yesterday at 09:11 PM
Ah, another of those "Best laid plans"!! Fortunately you have the skills and material to make replacements. Looking forward to the end result Mike....
see more
6,739 Views · 63 Comments
EAWPRO
Yesterday at 07:39 PM
That is very nice, but too bad for Frank and his opponent! It's pretty hard to get such things "right", but you certainly seem to have done so! I recently installed a "modern" Nvidia 3060 Ti OC (factory overclocked) graphics card into my (I9 9900K CPU; 32Gb ...
see more
198 Views · 1 Comments
RTS / Historical Strategy
Yesterday at 04:45 PM
I have fond memories of the Commandos Series, I really enjoyed the game loop all three games had back then, it was like playing chess for me, had alot of fun! Now we seem to have a more brutal and epic take on what Commandos gave us almost 20 years ago... War Mongrels Steam sto...
see more
51 Views · 0 Comments
Armor Simulations - General
Yesterday at 04:24 PM
@FsFOOT, thank you for the tips. 3dz format is finally now available in 3DObject Converter. It can be examined and reskinned perhaps a little easier. It can be converted to other formats but not back to 3dz (or 3db for that matter). Still, it could be done as long as there was ...
see more
1,047 Views · 7 Comments
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Battle of the ironclads
by oldgrognard. 10/19/21 12:00 AM
Spider in the House
by Bill_Grant. 10/18/21 05:13 PM
Miley Cyrus
by Bill_Grant. 10/18/21 04:06 PM
Colin Powell RIP
by rwatson. 10/18/21 12:22 PM
In Your Face Chip Ganassi!!!
by Vince H. 10/18/21 07:26 AM
Can't let KRT_Bong have all the fun.
by Bill_Grant. 10/16/21 07:20 PM
Black Hawk Down
by RossUK. 10/16/21 04:43 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.