Folks,

Dux:

Your kind felicitations have been received and they are greatly appreciated. Lady T sends her congratulations to your Lady J on her beautiful bloom. What is her secret? Perhaps Olga provided a 'special' fertilizer? The flower is magnificent.

I wish to congratulate you as well, Old Chap, on being able to tell the difference, when sent to take the photo, between such a beautiful bloom and a mere weed such as a Dandelion. I do not wish to brag however I can, with a great sense of pride, usually recognize a rose when I see one.

Your detailed report, crammed as it was with blazing guns, large formations of aircraft, smoking RAF airfields and falling chutes was a delight to read.

Comrade Olga of Minsk's reputation has definitely preceded her so it is was with great regret that we were forced to leave before the festivities commenced. You see, several of the chaps remembered that they needed to wash their hair tonight and another wanted to read his new Bible before going to bed. It was a pity that we missed the show. I hope that you and Comrade Olga will both understand. One especially disappointed lad suggested that we might try again when there are porcine pilots in Hurricanes, or words to that affect.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019