Folks,

Dux:

At first, noticing your posting was on the wee hour of 4:30 AM, I thought there must be a very early happy hour at your local pub. Then I remembered our 5 hour time difference.... that completely ruined a very pleasant picture of you sloshing down a pint of your favorite breakfast. \:\)

I must say that 4:30 is a tad early for the likes of me...I didn't even know 4:30 came twice each day until just now. Americans eat with just our forks you say? Maybe so, but give us high marks for the effort. It is dashed hard to consume thin soup that way. I'll have you know that the more refined amongst us also eat their peas with their knife.... OK, most of us down here in the southern colonies just use our fingers. To steal an advertising phrase from Kentucky Krisped Fowl, our southern food is so "finger lickin' good".

You mention Stickman's delightfully happy expression. Yes, it is almost the same as in the previous photo. However, if you will get out your handy Sherlock Holmes brand magnifying glass, you will on closer inspection, doubtless notice, that the handsome brother-in-law and his entire expression are completely missing. Also in this photo Stickman's right arm, missing in the other photo, has been completely restored to him. This may be why Stickman's expression is so wildly happy? Or it might be the delicious taste of all that mixed shrubbery. ;\)

C51 swears that Canadian sticks and twigs are good for you...he may be right, I'll never know as I'm a confirmed carnivore myself.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019