Folks,

T_K:

LOL! In fact, that new wonder drug has already narrowly saved Dux's life several times. Matron keeps a glass container full of vials of the precious stuff permanently labeled with his name and service number. There is a sign on it that reads: IN CASE OF DUX EMERGENCY BREAK GLASS.

Having been bouncing around here or hanging about on the original BoB site for over 7 years now, I must say that it is grand to hear that you BDG boffins are still hard at work improving our game. I was in contact with OSRAM only 2 weeks ago. Let me say that I am proud to be an honorary member of the BDG though I cannot claim to deserve it.

Thinking on the thrashing I got last night, I must state for the record that making the enemy even more powerful than he already was rather smacks of treason to my alcohol soaked mind. Have that officer, Buddye report to the Provost immediately for possible disciplinary action. ;\)

Dux:

Quite right. Olga's acrid concoction gives a whole new and much less than flattering meaning to the label "toilett water". 'Latrine water' would possibly be more accurate.

So you never checked your 'Private Messages' before? As a flying officer, why should you? Especially so if you don't even know any privates....

I knew a Private Hoggshagger once. I believe he was a pig farmer from Yorkshire. Poor chap lost his nerve at Dunkirk and hid behind a pile of ammunition crates that were about to be set off by the demolition types to prevent it falling into the hands of the Germans. I understand that while the ammo was kept from falling into enemy hands, many, mostly unrecognizable, parts of poor Private Hoggshagger rained down on them for several long minutes. May he rest in pieces.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019