Folks,

Dux:

It is heartening to hear that you are able to enjoy being shot down once again in good company and in the campaign no less. As I mentioned, I have not ventured into that realm and will not until I manage the CTD problem. That may, it seems, be never. Still I am happy to be able to run BoB 2 at all and I get a lot of enjoyment out of doing it. When the next patch comes out I do not plan to install that as I would be unlikely to benefit from it.

Encountering fuel starved 109s North of the Thames would seem to be unlikely as this is BoB and not the ancient sim titled SWOTL. In SWOTL you might encounter even a flying disk with a swastika emblazoned on it North of almost anywhere. wink

Do you remember that unusual sim? Have you checked to see if you have 'realistic fuel' for the 109 ticked?

Like a fox in the hen house, C51 should be amongst us shortly. He has the equipment needed for a wireless connection and is waiting patiently for notification from the wireless provider.

Now fellows, we must curb all the drinking and cursing and perhaps even refrain from chasing the HWH beermaids as this might shock C51 who, according to him, has been living a monastical life these past 3 years.

Of course I suspect that his idea of such a pure life would not jive with that of ours. A delightful picture of a jovial, cherubic faced Medieval monk, with a laughing wench on his knee and a foaming flagon in his hand springs readily to my own cluttered mind. OK, I hear you LYAO Dux so, without putting too fine a point on it; I think the whole thing was an out right provarication..... Let the partying resume! smile

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019