Folks,

Dux:

Thanks for reminding me to remove that web address. If you look closely at Bader's next post you will see that he has removed his as well.

LOL! As for the briefs, I am not sure about that pocket. I was under the impression that it was for carrying an extra pair of white BabeWatch socks....

Since you mention it, I will provide more information regarding the brightly colored BabeWatch Underoos as seen on TV. It is common knowledge that Olga has long entertained a particular and unexplainable passion for David Hasslehoof. Even after she discovered that his private automobile was just a restored 1960 Ford Fairlane that could not even manage to say Gazoontite if David sneezed, she was absolutely besotted with the big fellow.

She wrote David hundreds of fan letters, every one ended with a heart felt invitation to make passionate love behind Farmer Drubbin's pig sty. Though Mr. Hasslehoof has a habit of reading all his fan mail, and this stack of mail could be well up into the tens on any given day, no reply had been forthcoming for many a month. Olga was in heat and in great agony.

In sorrowful determination, Olga wrote one more hopeful letter to the American TV star. This one got an immediate and positive response that gave Olga the next best thrill of her life. It wasn't quite the thrill she got when her Zappem 2000 combination electric dill-do, cattle prod and sex toy short circuited and gave comrade Stalin a jolt that melted three of his gold fillings together and sealed his mouth shut for several days. Fortunately for Olga, by the time the angry dictator found a guard that could read the Cyrillic hand sign for the word 'Gulag' Olga had dressed, made her way out of the main Dacha into the basement apartments, got on the super secret underground train back to Moscow and quietly made her escape to Britain.

Anyway, after reading Olga's last fan letter David had a sudden and profound change of heart. Olga received on the very next day, and by special motorcycle currier, a letter from David, a signed 8x10 photo suitable for framing, and a pair of his very own BabeWatch drawers (extra large), still slightly damp, possibly from the surf...possibly not. There was no cucumber.

No one knows precisely what Olga wrote in that final fan letter. Whatever it was, it got David's attention. There is no known connection however shortly after this correspondence BabeWatch went into syndication and David took to strong drink and began hiding behind the gates of his estate.

Now how was it that those bright, red drawers ended up in C51's footlocker you ask? That, as they say, is the rest of the story.....

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019