Folks,

Dux:

Sadly, they are not allowed to print Dec. 26 in red on our US calendars. However up in Igloo Country, C51 is no doubt celebrating Boxing Day in much the same manner as are you. Sorry about the aching noggin. I can only imagine that it is due to emptying the bottle of blended SC rather than the more refined Jim Beam or Jack Daniels that you had last year. I will not even mention my own nearly lethal favorite which is the high octane Wild Turkey.

They claim to make an ancient and supposedly smooth variety of whiskey in Scotland as well. Have you heard about it? C51 swears by it. He uses it for every ailment he has ever been afflicted with from a cut finger to hemorrhoids and he claims excellent results. I do not know if it would help with your headache. Scotland being rather close to Derbyshire, you might want to nip over there and pick up a bottle of single malt.

I too was blessed with a sumptuous feast on Christmas Day. Smithfield ham, a huge turkey with cranberry sauce, oven baked sweet potato and all the trimmings happily washed down with gallons of iced tea. A cup of fresh-ground Columbian coffee along with a slice of Lady T's legendary chocolate pie and another of her incomparable five layer pineapple cake finished the perfect holiday meal. I am pleasantly bloated with good food today but mercifully I have no aching head. Yes it is no doubt a clear conscious and clean living that protects me..... ;\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019