Folks,

Dux:

Thank you for your kind remarks. I highly respect your judgment. It was some time ago when I completed it, of course, yet I believe I was trying to get the feeling of speed with the Spit and the idea of a dangerously crowded sky with the Albatros and Spad painting titled "Spad in a Jam".

Be careful what you praise...I have just sent to you a rather colorful if poorly executed painting of a Fokker DV ll which I personally think was the best fighter of WW1.

WARNING: I have the big Fokker Tri-motor ready to scan. If you did not have a fast connection I would hesitate to send it. I'll send that on at some point today or tomorrow. It was done more recently and I think it is more skillfully done. Not very good...just more skillfully done. ;\)

C51 is away on a wilderness adventure that includes a watercolor painting course somewhere in the wilds of Ontario. Before he left he asked me to convey his regards. You may be called upon to join the search party if he doesn't return on time a week from tomorrow.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019