Folks,

Dux:

Gad! If that would be the lovely and ever young Lady J then it is not my memory that is faulty, as I would never have been churlish enough to have asked her birth date or her age. Perhaps this was short sighted of me as had you somehow fatally forgotten this important anniversary then I would have never forgiven myself. Not to mention the fact that when the obits hit the daily paper I would have had to hide from Olga for many years.

So, if you will kindly supply me with that pertinent information I will instantly add it to my ever growing mountain of celebratory dates of particular distinction. I do hope that the boys down at the brewery have gotten that extra shift underway. This may call for an additional boxcar load of Pouritt & Sypp (served only by the bucket) before the birthday celebration is at an end.

Good job that you remembered Old Sport. Otherwise it might well have been another challenging and difficult restorative job for Messieurs M. Balm, Plantem & Kry, undertakers to royalty since the year dot.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019