Folks,

Dux:

You are truly one in a million my friend. It is not every man who willingly parts with the 'family jewels'. On the other hand it is not every man who must deal with an irate Olga. Olga of Minsk has separated so many fine men from their 'family jewels' in the past yet as far as we know, they all gave her a good fight. Beyond your admission that this may have been more or less voluntary on your part it should be no great surprise.

So great has been her love for you, her creator, that I admit I could not have imagined her requiring such a painful sacrifice. On the other hand, poor chap, you may well find that you can once again sing falsetto in the village choir at Christmas. That will at least be a tiny recompense.

Apparently, after feeling the cold clutch of fear grasp her heart for the first time in her life, Olga spent her considerable wrath upon you. She never showed any aggression toward me. I didn't see her for several months after the devilish event and when I did see her it was looking back at a gallop in the opposite direction and from a respectfully increasing distance.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019