JRT,
i finally can post after having been shut out for a week - thanks a pantload for changing the locks while i was out guys!
at last i got to read your story. Your usual gift for expression masterfully describes the JRT standard barnstormer-like flying ability. Gripping!
the Bob-Ma hosting of stories is super. The CD with jewel case art + illustrations sounds ideal. What is out next move?
incidentally, "lady M" in her female version of wisdom decided that i should not be excluded from the female bonding night, so subsequently i didn't even get to touch my joystick. IOW - no joy. The evening was swell :rolleyes:

SNAFU,
i'm certainly glad that you are composing a foreword, since all great works of literature should have one, and you are after all the mastermind behind the whole concept.

stickman,
tardy congratulations to you and the missus on your anniversary. i think you both made excellent choises. That is not at all the same as what is said of Mrs C51 and i :"you two nut cases deserve each other"

Old Dux,
excellent drawing. i really admire your unique style. This one will be saved with your others and will soon (i hope) join those of Puff in a collection similar to what is being done with the HWH stories.
From a rickety hermitage in Combs, the sounds reminiscent of a Beatles revival (we can work it out) are slowly being replaced by a whistling theme song and the frantic scribbling of words, and rumors of life on a dusty plane (would that be as in steppe or as in aero-) and the wafting aroma of....thin cigars (interspersed with the usual wafting aromas)

"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."