Folks,

Dux, McG,

A very happy Easter to you both. Don't forget to hide your eggs. I am in a mess too however that is not quite the same as being in THE mess is it? ;\)

It is a balmy 75/F./24 C. here in Dixie today. We have clear, blue skies and the air is filled with buzzing insects and a veritable bouquet of floral aromas. It is perfect weather for doing some serious hammock testing Lads. Everything is beginning to bloom or turn a bright green around here. I have no blooms however I have been a bright shade of green ever since St. Patricks's Day. Perhaps it was the beer?

Despite Easter falling so early the Azaleas and Dogwoods made it on time. How do they know? The birdies are singing their hearts out in the garden and in a month or so they will be joined by the night shift which is a mixed chorus of cicadas, crickets and frogs. The coming of spring always brings a pleasant reminder that new life springs from the old.

RDU International airport in Raleigh is always congested these days even without the holiday. I would like to announce that I am packed and ready to take a flight to the British Isles with a long stop-over in Derbyshire...Yes, I would like to say that, however it would be a gross exaggeration of the truth. In truth I am planning no holiday travel beyond that imagined from the swaying cockpit of the hammock in my own back garden.

Bon Voyage Mes Ami.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019