Folks,

Dux:

I know that your time zone is 5 hours later than us and that the sundowners are just being served; in spite of that, stagger on out to your rusty, guano encrusted mailbox and see if there isn't something from me banging around inside there. I promise that you'll get the Birding News from Ontario for your trouble. \:\)

I find that the original BoB, Jane's WW2 Fighters and EAW all run fine with the new video card. Alas MiG Alley and Flying Corps will not. When I attempt to go from 2D to 3D I get a crash and have to re-boot. Odd, my old 8 MB video card was also an ATI and everything ran fine on that ancient card. There are always problems when you try to run anything on a PC I guess. I may try un-installing and re-installing the two programs. I have always liked them both in spite of their age.

Does anyone still have the last complete BDG patch for Empire/Rowan's version of BoB?

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019