Folks,

It is 8 PM here on Monday and I am once more ensconced with Lady T in our own domicile.

It was a good 3-day visit and a delightful hurricane party Friday night. Not quite up to the deadly standards of those held in coastal areas perhaps but close enough to lethal for the likes of me. After 2 days I can finally say the word 'margarita' without a stabbing pain between my eyes.

We spent the afternoon cleaning up limbs and twigs, getting pets and the neighboor's livestock out of trees and putting the roof back on the house, minor things like that.... ;\)

He tripped? Now Dux you know perfectly well that Mr. Hitler, well known for his lack of prevarication, claimed to have nothing to do with that blaze. Those matches he was holding were for lighting votive candles because he was on his way to an inter-denominational prayer meeting at the nearby synagogue as Mr. Goebbels claimed the very next day?

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019