JRT,

That is a fascinating story about the money cache. It was only two lifetimes ago that the civil war was in full swing. I suppose with the threat of carpetbaggers and raids which greatly inconvenienced (to say the least) the civilian populace, hoarding ones valuables in carefully chosen places must have been one of their priorities. We must further suppose that those who did not survive the war left thousands of such troves, still waiting to be discovered.

Olga is diametrically opposed to all liberalistic considerations. 'If you commit - you pay' is her motto. And boy - don't they just pay. Funny how people always offer abject apology when caught but nothing could be further from their minds while they are still at large. She could never be conned by such tripe. Even their pathetic entreaties roll off her back as she rolls them on to theirs.

Whenever I hear the word 'dogwood' it reminds me of those childhood cartoon characters 'Dagwood and Blondie'. Do you remember them? Lil' Abner and Dick Tracey also come to mind.

'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------