Folks,

Dux:

Damn! Even with the extra RAM they added last night it still takes a minute for the edit page to load on my old computer. I'll get used to it or just have to replace the thing.

Congrats. on that important tic. I have passed your cryptic information along to our Canadian pal C51. I'm quite sure that he will turn a bright shade of green and send you an envious reply. ;\)

Sorry to hear about that ersatz Robin Hood terrorizing Sherwood. You will now be mightily impressed by my superior detective work. Firstly, you say the vandal was driving a Peugeot? Were there empty wine bottles and small empty cans of escargot strewn around or were there half eaten baggets crisping in the sun where the car was parked? How about seeing any discarded French cigarette butts? Hmmmm. None of those, eh. OK, I give up. Sounds like a case for that little Belgian Perot.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019