Gents,

Fittop; Buy the engine and get the other goodies. I just thought of how that for me at least seems applicable to cars too. Buyers might focus on the engine as the most important parameter and get stuff like satnav, a/c and various safety devices thrown in, or buyers might prioritise digital dash, bluetooth integration, automatic transmission and more, in addition to all the other features making the car more a marvel of digital technology, ease of use and practicality than a motorcar that is fun to drive.

I watched Star Trek Enterprise not too long ago and found it quite watchable. My favourite episode is the one where T'Pol "reveals" that her grandma crash landed on Earth and how the crew was marooned back in the mid-twentieth century. Back then, they still wanted to tell interesting stories and developing character arcs and present moral dilemmas rather than flood the viewer with explosions and bickering.

Glad to hear the news regarding Roger and I do hope you will remember me to Roger and tell him his friend is Denmark sends his very best regards.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop