Folks,

MG:

I do not know the wattage however I will check it out and see if there is any hope. Thank you for your kind and considerate offer. I'm thinking that if I go to the Dell website they may have the specs posted for the 4400. If not I can crack the box and see for myself.

Dux:

I will pass your info along to an always interested C51. In local avian news, there is a lovely Bluebird perched on my real mailbox at this very moment. I just took a snap but that was through window blinds and a window using a digital zoom. IMHO, unlike a true optical zoom like you have on your Coolpix, a digital zoom is worthless especially without a tripod. The photo is fuzzy but you can tell that it is in fact a Bluebird. He was facing the camera.

I'm glad that you liked the 109 and I am really surprised that you noticed the muzzle stains which are barely noticeable in those small pix. Well done you.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019