Hi Jolly Roger Two,

I have not had enough time to pore over all of the HWH thread but I'm sure there are some funny nuggets there. I actually posted a link to this HWH thread over at the Fl. Sportsman Off Topic forums a couple of weeks ago and excerpted part of your own story Post about HWH at Fl. Sportsman OT forums

The "I'm going to be a rich man" thread actually has 96,927 views, but only 474 posts to the thread itself. It means almost 97,000 different IP addresses have viewed it. When NSB Photog gets the Nigerian scammer to believe he has taken the bait and gets him to do all sorts of things to "prove" he is for real it is hilarious. Cpatain McGillicuddy's photos are awesome as well. Wait until the Star Wars references.... The first time I read it my wife came in to ask why I was laughing so hysterically for over 10 minutes straight...

Last edited by SeaVee; 01/19/07 04:55 AM.

i7 920 OC'd to 3.8Ghz; 6GB DDR3 RAM; ASrock 58X Deluxe mobo; NVIDIA 570GTX SLI; Corsair HX850W PSU; Audigy 2Zs; 42” LCD; MS FFB2; TIR 5 Pro; Logitech MX518 mouse; Logitech Z680 speakers; Buttkicker Gamer