Folks,

Dux:

What Miss Hardrod and I may or may not have done as two consenting adults in or out of Olga's reeking bunk has no bearing on the consummate whuppin' Olga will give you if she sees that aforementioned snap of you having your wicked way with that poor, innocent girl.

OK, C51 just told me the lady in question was far from innocent so your reputation and apparently hers remain about the same. I'll hold that photo until my bill has been expunged from the records. As for that Vodka festival...I'm told that Olga never even made it onto the train to London. A passing troop train headed in the opposite direction happened by at a slow pace. Slow enough in fact for Olga to fling her Comrade Stalin brand horsehide duffel (hand stitched under water by Cossack virgins) on board and follow it there herself.

Apparently no one noticed her until the train entered the Studley Grange tunnel and then it was much too late. The troop train finally arrived at its destination 3 days late with Olga at the controls tooting the horn and ringing the bell like mad. The rest of the train, when examined by the military police, was found to be completely empty save for discarded rucksacks, kits and tattered uniforms.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019