Folks,

Old Dux:

I hope you were not too scandalized, Old Sport by that self serving ad. Brash of me to draw attention to it that way I know. I sent one to several. I was afraid at the time that all had deserted us here. Silly me.

I do appreciate you reading "The Telegram".
Do not complain if I surreptitiously placed a few fictitious millions of pounds in your worthy bank account. Just sit back and enjoy being thought of as indecently wealthy for a moment or two, Old Man, and do so entirely without threat of taxation by the Crown.

Ummm. Now that you mention it, I like your version and must agree that it might have been more fun, eh?

Now, about that overdue tale of yours. As they say around here when someone is dragging their feet just a wee bit, "Get on the stick, man!" You'll recognize the same sentiments in the friendly British phrase "Get yer Bleedin' finger out, mate."

On the other hand, the longer you make us wait, the better your first story must invariably be, right? Good grief, I just read what I just wrote and now I am in a sorry state. Please post that story soon.

OSRAM:

As Sir Bader so aptly indicates, your story is a tasty morsel that whets the appetite for multi-player BOB.

This very week, I have been scouring the countryside, going swiftly hither and then slowly yon, seeking the perfect components for my dream computer. Soon, perhaps, I will also be able to hold my own in MP as you so nimbly did.

BTW, if you need confirmation of that 109 I'm sure someone will gladly oblige.

------------------
"Blessed are they who expect nothing.
For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"