Gentlemen, and I use the term loosely,

JRT, your rendition of the evening in question was brilliantly described. I almost wish this child of your imagination had really taken place. But I have seen this type of work in the past. It is when you must cover your tracks that produce your most eloquent and imaginative literature. I now know why you are always selected for the underground jobs - your skills at greasing your way out of trouble are legendary. Being a searcher of the truth, I must take it upon myself to investigate the real events of that evening, and how the nasty undergarments came to be in my usually pristine locker (beer cans indeed). And I strongly suspect that JRT is a major player in the factual account.

Old Dux, you gave me quite a start when I just now checked into the thread. The only post on the page was one of you wishing to see the results of his modelling. The images that poured into my mind were quite disturbing. I am aware that he likes to trapse around in the buff from time to time, but I had no idea he had made a career move out of this tendency. I am sure he must be in high demand for his dramatic poses and natural gifts, but for the record I for one would prefer not to see the results, thanks just the same.

"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."