Folks,

T_K:

We enjoyed his writing. And I agree that the gunner, though he is undoubtedly brave must be several pistons short of a V-8. I wish him good fortune in any event. May the pleasures of his victories be surpassed in the fullness of time only by the unrestrained rejoicing of those who have bet against him.:)

Dux:

Your evidence is believable but perhaps circumstantial. Did you ever actually see anything being added to the tea or observe an empty bromide container? Once you returned to "normal" tea drinking did you notice anything else returning to normal? For instance did Olga begin to look good to you?

Years ago, during my wife's recovery time after minor abdominal surgery, the quack fore-bade us to have marital relations. It was not a long period of time, but it seemed ages to me. Do you remember the TV show "The Beverly Hillbillies"? That was being shown in reruns at the time. Do you also remember the fine actress Irene Ryan who played the irascible old gray haired Granny? Well friends, I realized that I was about at the end of my period of abstinence when one fine night I noticed that Granny was beginning to look really good to me....

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019