Hi all,
Just thought I'd pop in and say hello...well the door was open so you know. Haven't been in for a while.
I have checked myself all over and I can confirm that I am, in fact, still alive. Like Mark Twain.
I suppose I'd better get a story or 2 done, and help youse get to the 1000 mark.
I had to smile at your post JRT. I am in fact still an avid bird watcher. Of course, being young, devastatingly handsome and charming does help one somewhat with the ladies. Still, it was a gift from God to be made this Handsome so I figure that I have to use it really. Would be a crime not to, old chap. But thats us Brits for you.
By the way, why are we always villians in all your Hollywood movies? Why are Alan Rickman, Gary Oldman and John Hurt et al always absolute bounders? Do you not have any other nations you can pick on? Like say the French. Why can't you have some French villians in your movies? Like Gerard Depardieu? The French believe that your movies are real you know. They think we all actually are villians now. Even when the villians in your movies are German, like in Die Hard, they are British. It simply isn't fair you chaps.
Why, next you'll be telling us that it was one of your bally submarines that captured a German Enigma decrypt machine from a German U Boat and not one of our jolly jack tar destroyers of the Royal Navy.

Zerosan the Magnificent

[This message has been edited by Zerosan2 (edited 03-28-2002).]

Zerosan the Magnificent