Gentlemen,

JRT, C51,

Coincidental that you should quote Gillespie's immortal poem which has become a mantra for pilots everywhere. Less than one hour ago it was read out at the Remembrance Service which was held, as usual, at the Royal Albert Hall. The Royal Family was in attendance but it never fails to appall me when I see Charles in the company of that woman.

Is that your library which you have so skilfully reproduced in graphic form my dear chap? Superbly rendered. I like the spiral staircase. That handrail is tricky to fit but was one of my more accomplished talents when I worked on cast-iron restoration some years ago. I have been led to believe that my august personage was mentioned to none other than Sting when he had such a stairway installed in one of his properties. Unfortunately, I was not called upon to excercise my spiral symphony for his benefit.

While feeling in a particularly expansive mood I have forwarded both your names to the medals and honours committee for consideration in the New Years List.
This will be for the coveted Last Orders Cross with Bar. Perhaps you would care to forward the final design draft for this award JRT?

'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------