Folks,

I have not been very active on the forum or at home flying BOB this week. I'll tell you why.

Hack, cough, snort, sniffle, sneeze! No I am not calling some aberrant group of Disney's dwarves, that was a lung being coughed up. It is beginning to sound all together too much like the Duke intensive care facility around here.

We picked up a miserable bug this week and my wife and I have suffered through it the past several days. I'm better now, she's still going through the "just shoot me" phase.

Ever faithful, I've filled her with some high quality Echinacea/Goldenseal, homemade chicken soup and extra strength Tylenol before putting her to bed.

I even tried to cheer her up by discussing our new computer. On further reflection, that must have been poor timing. For some unknown reason she gave me the very same look I received, on the way to the delivery room 25 years ago this April, when she had that first BIG contraction.

Speaking of birthdays, we celebrated our Grandson's 3rd BD today and the wife just worked too hard on it. It was a big success though. There were tons of kids doing what they do best, having fun.

Finally I stop beating and stomping around the vegetation to come back to BOB. Yesterday, I traveled the 20 miles to my hometown for the opening of a new multi-million dollar library. Why should you care? Bear with me.

As you might expect, I found several good books. One may interest you. "Finest Hour" by Tim Clayton and Phil Craig. There are 349 pages and many photos. I am just starting it but it looks good so far.

------------------
"Blessed are they who expect nothing.
For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"