Folks,

Gentlemen...and you too Dux:

LOL! As this is a flame-free thread I will honor SNAFU's wishes and refrain from making a questionable comment regarding the clear lack of a sense of humor by the author of that unpublished article. Even after a decade wasting the SimHQ bandwidth we are quite used to being ignored by the admin. and presumably a lot of other folks with better taste as well. However getting any attention, even negative attention in what may well be the last two months of our existence here will definitely take some getting used to should that continue.

Hold on! ^%$^$%%#%^%##%@@ I read that derogatory sentence again and I'm getting seriously upset now. This is what really pops my balloon MG. How dare that individual have the unmitigated gall to assume in print that any of us five, namely C51, Dux, MG, PV1,or myself can make any sense whatsoever out of this terrible mess either.....

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019