Gentlemen,

Wildman,

Obviously, you are a master of tactical deployment and thoroughly able to use this knowledge to construct such a fine story. Excellent. We will just have to build more shelves in the archive vaults. It just bears out what I've suspected all along. Area 51 held many secrets which have now been revealed to an indifferent world. Greengage jam will never again appear the same to me.

So that's it then. Olga has saved the day for Britain. That convoy was indeed a death trap for the Luftwaffe with more guns than a frontier stockade. The plan was entirely attributable to her and while she shrugs off any talk of honours, she insisted on interrogating captured aircrew herself, especially the the big blonde Major Schnellshafften of St.G/II. Poor bugger.

JRT,

As for myself, I must decline any further honour mainly because there is no more room on my tunic for additional gongs. I am beginning to tire of my presence being preceded by a sound resembling a tinkers barrow. What's that JRT...'You could pin them to the seat of your trousers'?
I tried that but the ribbons quickly get faded and discoloured - especially around the lower arse area.

'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------