Gents,

C51,

Such was my contempt for the venue recently visited that I decided to use my ex-auction Squier Precision for which I paid a princely £88. Actually, it plays very well and is still too good for that lot. People kept going out through the emergency door (I wonder why) which switched off the stage power. Things like this happen when you play to neanderthal brain-donors. I have decided that they can do the next gig without me - should that unlikely event re-occur.

JRT,

So, Olga has moved to Bomber Command eh? Has that anything to do with the Air Ministry decision to evaluate the Snud 14 has a possible contender for long range shuttle bombing operations from England to the USSR I wonder? Our regular readers will recall that Olga has on several occasions secreted herself in the expansive chemical toilet for whatever mischievous plans she may have in mind.
The crews will have quite enough to cope with considering possible mechanical failures, bad weather, navigation errors and the small matter of flak and night fighters without experiencing a fat, hairy, tattoed hand on their shoulder on the target run-up.

Ah well. It will give us a break I suppose....
wreath

'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------