Folks,
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Hear that buzzing?

Looks like our days together are numbered friends. OK, I can clearly hear the stamping of feet, the hearty applause and all the cheering .....

Cut me some slack. This old P2-450 has been a good one but she is about ready to give up the ghost. She has taken to buzzing quite a bit these days and the usual whack on the side of the tower does not stop it anymore. Yes, I made sure that there was no actual bee buzzing about inside the box Dux. Thanks for the thoughtful suggestion. Might be the power supply. Anyway I've been told the old box isn't worth even that amount of repair.

With me retired and our son's medical bills etc. it ain't likely I'll find a new computer in my stocking this Christmas either. So Pals, if the thing limps along for several more months or if it just kicks the proverbial bucket of transistors today, it has been an honor and a pleasure these almost 7 years. And I mean that sincerely. I'll keep posting until the screen goes blank. Cross your fingers for me.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019