JRT, Old Dux, and guests;

lucky I was able to drop in at all today - by the time my principal discovers that my story about the broken computer was a complete lie I will be out of sight. Besides I do my best work when it is overdue. Perhaps that is because I do my only work when it is overdue.

Old Dux, smashing photos. Please excuse the unintended and tasteless pun. That must have been quite a collision, there was little left of the aircraft. Those bins look rather heavy duty - raptor watching perhaps?

What do you mean no fishing? just because of a little snow? the best fishing takes place here when you can drive your car onto the lake and fish through the ice. No boat required, just a little hut, an auger and ample alcoholic beverages to keep the chill off. Not that I indulge in fishing much, mind you.

JRT, do you remember what ice is? I don't mean just the little cubes you throw into the bottom of the Southern Comfort glass. I happen to know that it is very cold where you are now, why not try driving out onto the nearest lake and drop a line?

cheers lads

"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."