Folks,

Zeorsan2:

First, thank you for reading my simple stories. I love to write about the BOB, and on occasion about other things. Now, if only I could make an honest buck doing this.

Certainly, my scribbles are no better or no worse than all the others posting here. In fact, I believe they are surpassed by many. Called elsewhere by more pressing matters, few are posting here at the moment. As you can tell from my laat three posts, I miss that.

When they return, as I hope they all will, you will really see some well written stories. A good BOB yarn from the likes of Bader, SNAFU, Pijlie, or Grief1 always makes my day.

As for you. Your readable style reminds me of that of the great Grief1. Your story line reads more like a well crafted historical novel than one of Grief1's well structured and exciting combat reports. I'm impressed. I wish I could write like that.

Being human, more or less, I do so appreciate your kind compliments although they are undeserved.

A day in which I receive such unexpected praise as yours and from a writer whom I respect will be long and pleasantly remembered. Thank you.

------------------
"Blessed are they who expect nothing.
For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"

[This message has been edited by Jolly Roger Too (edited 01-17-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Jolly Roger Too (edited 01-17-2002).]