Folks,

Dux:

An e-mail carrying a fak...docto...enhanced version of your photo revealing what is really going on across that green Shropshire field has been languishing in your Passenger pigeon droppings encrusted mailbox since last evening. Do trot out and retrieve it. ;\)

Another scorcher here with temps topping 100F. with high humidity in the afternoon and evening. Sunbathers who are brave and hardy enough to go out of the shade should be basting themselves with an industrial grade barbecue sauce on a day like today.

As for BoB, last night I hit two, was hit by one and downed one. Inexplicably, no letter from Winston has yet arrived. I am sure that at least a congratulatory note will arrive here shortly. His Majesty has already decorated Dux of course. It was in December and we all thought Dux looked rather Christ-messy.... with that large star on his cap and those garlands of lights strung about his neck. I noticed a frown on our mate's face however when we plugged Dux in, the King had to agree that the 'decorated' pilot certainly brightened up the party. ;\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019