Folks,

Dux:

Thank you. I am pleased to be back. Whisper...Someone needs to check into the realism level HK has set ...I do not mean to doubt his obvious skill however I cannot believe we were trounced so completely and this island is still above water. Have Olga do a little snooping. Better do that before Herr Shicklegruber wearing tube socks and SS lederhausen and ship loads of other wide-eyed German tourists madly snapping Leicas begin arriving at every port.

I noticed the smell as well. At first I thought C51 had been eating beans again, then I remembered he was in Canada. Could it be that the chemical toilet Olga ripped from that wrecked SNUD 13 has malfunctioned? She installed it while I was away according to the log. Perhaps the gators have made another kill? If so, it may have been a burglar or some other hapless intruder. Hopefully it wasn't Heinz or his brave pilot snooping around while looking for Dowding? Hmmmmm. Dowding? Has anyone seen Dowding today?

Is anyone we know AWOL?

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019