Folks,

Dux:

HWH calling Dux: Come in Dux: If you copy this, hurry with that message. I'm not so sure that I like this Tower business. You enter off the Thames and go right under a murder hole and that is not the worst of it. I believe that it is haunted by many headless ghosts not the least of which are several of Henry the Eighth's unhappy wives. There is even a ghostly guard detail that troops past now and again.... Whatever happened to the far more healthy and pleasant Margate Prison?

Wait... something is coming in over the wireless. Nuts, it was only C51's favorite radio program, Heartburn Mystery Theater with Noel Talent. I'm patiently waiting. I'm afraid to drive anywhere lest someone shine one of those bright light thingys in my eyes and cause me to crash just like Henri Paul.... Ooops, I think I did it again.... Perhaps the Tower will have its advantages? Plenty of crow to eat and a riverside view. \:\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019