Y'all,

The daily grind constantly threatens to override other interests, so we don't seem to get to dwell on the qualities of different area and cultures of BBQ, the progress of bike rides, computers systems and sims that others insist have seen better days or the struggles with cats that seem intent on training their owners, -or as I assume they prefer, people they have adopted.

But we know Spring is now upon us, as proven by the charlie horse on my leg yesterday, the number of curses I have bestowed on this fastidiousness the English have with that da&#* green stuff they persist on having in the front lawn -and been adopted in the US.
(I'll apologize if I am blaming them wrongly).

We water, we worry, we then gleefully poison the ground and then seem to take an inordinate amount of pride on it being a boring green.

Never mind we could fill a small pool and stay cool with the amount of water we waste on it.
A city boy, I would prefer color in plants and flowers as in Europe. But then I'd probably fuss about the time it takes and the bees they attract.
Yeah. Not happy if I'm not bit--, err complaining. eh? Not really, I'm a sunny disposition...Usually.
But the 5 and a half hours sleep routine is getting weary.

What does this have to do with flying? Well, since you asked:

Besides wondering about Zeena learning the musical scale, getting cabin fever, etc. I have gotten the wants (among others) for adding an SSD so I could marvel at the PMDG 737 or 777 craft. Would prefer a 757, since I loved that bird and never touched the others. But I'd be happy with either one.
I will never forget taking off with ferry fuel to go literally next door and being called "Shuttle 453" by tower.
If they thought it looked impressive, they should have been with me. I wazz hanging on...but smiling...and hoping those engines were going to behave and not test me. Yep, I've been lucky.

No, I haven't figured out the Garmin in the Cirrus yet, but I am convinced the future is in the glass cockpits.
What? What do you mean they have been common for 19 years? Where have I been?
Oh, yeah...Out of the business.

Yeah, I recognize it. Got the hots for a real airplane.
Talking to a friend about the realities of always finding a voltage regulator in need of repair, the heat or cold before you go up doesn't dissuade.
Meanwhile I'll learn to land at around seventy and enjoy the flight over the Cascades without having to listen for a tick or see a shake on a gage.

All while sitting in my living room trying to ignore whoever is asking if the trash is out yet.

Oh, yeah. Happy First Day of Spring. Congratulations!
We are living through another Season. Make it a good one.
The full moon was gorgeous tonight.