Folks,

Dux:

All this scholarly writing about Sealion has whetted my appetite for more. We should all turn back the yellowed, crumbling pages of HWH and read that monumental epic written by Zerosan2, the inspired title of which is... "SEALION". That opus, as far as I know, and I should know if anyone does, has to this date gone unsurpassed in both length and skill by anyone writing on this thread.

MG:

Your written English is excellent as all here would gladly attest. If you wish to practice your English speech, just pick up your phone and call Dux day or night. And don't forget to reverse the charges.

As a bonus, should you reach him in the middle of the night you may have the invaluable opportunity to learn some new and very colorful English metaphors. He is a master. It is his medium. He is said to work in obscenities like fine painters work in oils, especially so when awakened from a sound sleep. wink

Regardless of whether he was a Dane or not, I have always thought of you as a Beowulf kinda guy, my friend. Intrepid cycler, powerful beater of people's backs, heroic manipulator of spines, etc., etc.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019