Gentlemen,

JRT,

Search no further, unless it be for an excuse as to why you are being so free with my personal stock of boo...er...quality ale. Alright - I agree that Z2's return from operations is a welcome event worthy of a monumental pis...erm...celebration but I went to a great deal of trouble to commission the finest locksmith to produce that padlock on the beerpump. Furthermore, where was Olga while this precious stock was being plundered? Don't tell me she was actually encouraging this underhanded activity? Actually swigging away at my reservoir of evening comfort? Dashed bad show all round I'd say. What say you...eh?

Z2,
That was some history lesson. Nothing like that was ever learnt at the school which I attended. Probably because St. Athelstans was affiliated to St. Trinians and headmastered by that fearsome master of the turf, night club connoisseur, and Spennymoor League of Devil Worshippers' Club.
Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed (at my expense) the generous hospitality afforded by our Mess.

JRT; Without further delay, have this wonderfully informative historical offering bound with parachute silk from the 109 you clobbered, and duly installed in the archive. What? It turned out to be a Spitfire? Oh well...white would look better than ochre I suppose...

'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------