Gents,

I am confused being told that when we're the full complement of five heads in my department we're apparently one too many on some obscure virus scale or on a calculated factor so I've been asked to stay at home when there was a risk of that happening however, further down the corridor I've been observing six or more people packed like fowls in a henhouse with far less space per person than available to the five people in my group. I have wondered if there's a message in there somewhere...... I just occurred to me that I absolutely must mention the henhouse aspect to the persons in question as many of them have positioned themselves with their faces towards the aisle and their backs towards the windows and the wall. When I empty their boxes of used office paper I could casually mumble something about whether I might find an egg or two!

Dux, you look like a true rockstar or possibly a moviestar. Certainly the rebel rousing womanising Richard Harris / Oliver Reed type of star. Way more natural feeling than the previous manga female avatars you used to sport. biggrin

I'm pretty well done for today as I've done a large part of the shrubbery trimming as well as lawn mowing today. six big bags of garden waste taken to the depot as well. Passers-by suggested I might leave the cut off branches to be blown away by the wind as we have had quite windy conditions. It wasn't a problem though as I found plenty of lee close to the natural hedge.

Just heard about the comet on the news today and wondered about what time it would be visible as they omitted that fact in the news report. Allowing for the time difference It ought to be visible to my north-west, sometime this evening. The sun sets at 21:54 and besides it is quite cloudy so I won't get my hopes up too high.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop