Folks,

Dux:

LOL! Curry will certainly do that for you. If you really want a strong wind at your back try downing a few sweet potatoes and some cabbage along with that. Better have the path to your 3-holer well cleared during your experiments.

Right. If the Welch can't get their tongues around it, what chance do the rest of us have? I have trouble saying my own name sometime...who knew that alcohol can effect your speech?

I appreciate your reading that mess over again. I have tried to find the first of the Olga Sagas but cannot so far. I have 2 and 3 and perhaps she shows up in others that do not have her name in the title? I'll keep looking however you must understand that going up and down those 3,000 crumbling steps is beginning to take its toll. I was down there in all that stinky gloom late last night and left after only a few moments because I noticed a dark shadow begin to move my way.

Could Olga still be down there? I noticed that not only are those alligators missing but the rodent population has completely disappeared....

Last edited by Jolly Roger Two; 04/01/07 06:45 PM.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019