Folks,

Dux:

Behind by only a few....it would seem then that we are finally catching up. I know I'm doing my part.;)

We just had one heck of a thunder storm. My garden was covered in hail the size of marbles up to golf ball size. A short distance away, there were confirmed hail stones the size of baseballs... We've already had record high temps for March and now this. It is going to be quite a spring and summer I'm afraid. No damage done that can't be removed in the wash.

Well folks I'd hoped Dux could be prevailed upon to write another Olga saga but it seems that he is too busy keeping ahead of the rest of us by a few drinks. Sorry, you don't deserve this however I am therefore forced to post yet another of my own absurd attempts at literature tomorrow. Don't you dare say you weren't warned.

I feel bad about subjecting you fine people to that mess. So, for now, I'm going to soothe my guilty conscious by joining Dux in a small drink. Pass me that bucket Dux.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019