Good Day Lads,

Old Dux, very wise to leave JRT the mess bill along with the Fender Jazz. That way he won't show up in disgise and contribute to your demise, seeing that the former outweighs the later by a good bit. Hmm...I could use a good pair of bins and a better scope, I am getting ambitious notions after using my friend's Swarovskis. Despite that, if you see a suspicious character in the throng tonight wearing sun glasses and a long wig and carrying a violin case, it couldn't possibly be anyone you know. BTW, those photos are excellent, I am old enough to remember the overwhelming sense of power of the steam trains which my father took me to watch passing through my local station. Nothing to compare with the ones in your pics.

JRT, speaking of an overwhelming sense of power, you are an encyclopeadia of fascinating detailed information, most of which seems to involve you-know-who. I dare not speak the name lest it should conjure up her presence. I am not normally superstitious, but one can't be too careful in these matters. Especially after reading your incredible account.

"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."