Folks,

Dux:
Shag?? Did you type shag? OK, I shamefully admit that some southerners have been accused of doing that with our four-footed critters but NEVER with birds..... Hmmmm. Of course there was that one time when my cousin Bubba got that female parrot for Christmas. Some of the things that parrot was heard to say later did cast a shadow of doubt, but nothing was ever proved.

A bird in the hand is worth two seen in the bush.

MG:

Way to go my friend. After all that hard work you more than deserve it. Now we have someone who can report on BoB2 with the latest patch.

Otherwise, it would seem that a piping hot swim, a boiling sauna and then wolfing down a dish of red, hot Tandoori chicken would not only prepare you inside and out for the Danish winter but the traditional place of Christian eternal punishment should you have the misfortune to go there as well.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019