Folks,

Dux:

OK, C51 just explained to me what 'ticked off' really means. Hmmmm. Still, I must say that IMHO ridding the birds of parasites seems a good idea. ;\)

The real bloodsuckers are lurking about down there in our moldy, cobweb tangled archives. I have to venture down there tonight by torchlight and it gives me the shivers. Has anyone seen my necklace of garlic?

Personal note:
Dux, as you are aware, our son was bitten by a black widow spider on a nerve junction in his leg well over a year ago. That nearly did him in. The operations, medical procedures, constant pain and the drugs needed to deal with that pain were a horror. Finally he is able to go back to work. He has some chronic pain still but can deal with it without painkillers. He has just today started a new job. It was a tough time for us all I can tell you. For a long while it looked like he would never be able to continue his chosen profession as a surveyor.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019