Folks,

Dux:

No praise deserved Old Man. The way you seem to so carelessly throw liquids about and stand playing an electric guitar in torrential downpours, it may well be far safer flying against those ill tempered boys in their yellow-nosed 109s? ;\)

It would seem that you are finally getting into your stride musically. You entertained at a private party you say? Must be army chaps? Does the RAF allow its privates to have parties? Who knew?

Keep it up. It only takes one big hit tune, one moment of good fortune to be discovered and then you will all have rows and rows of those shiny gold records adorning your castle walls. I can see it in my mind's eye already. In no time at all you Derbyshire lads could be better known over here than those two remaining chaps from Liverpool..... I can already see the bold headlines, "The Crypt Kicker Five Invades The US!"

OK maybe not. \:\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019