Folks,

Dux:

LOL! Kali wearing a coat? Hmmmm. Isn't it always deucedly hot in India? What about that tediously unsociable cult of Kali worshipers? The Thuggees, I think they were called. Might a few of them be amongst the unwashed throng headed my way?

In any event I'm not too concerned for my safety after consulting the Sanskrit writings and their detailed translation into Elizabethian English among many other dialects and languages that begin in detail on page 742, vol 40 of the HWH Handbook. That scholarly translation was accomplished whilst reclining upon a reed raft floating down the River Ganges, by none other than the great Hindu Maharishi and HWH volunteer consultant, one Karma B Patooie. I am not greatly concerned because I find that, according to Mr. Patooie, trousers were actually optional with the blue skinned crowd and therefore it is unlikely that I should have absconded with the many limbed variety or any other for that matter.

OK. I hear there is a large commotion somewhere down Distillery Avenue. Just to be on the safe side I will post Seymour, or trusty retired Beefeater, out front in his full regalia. Seymour will sound the alarm and bolt the massive front doors at the very first sign of torchlight or turban headed our way. Do you know if poor Seymour can actually blow a bugle? Where is Gunga Din when you need him? ;\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019